Haloview provide the best blind spot solution for bus
What are the blind spots in my vehicle:
1. Front blind spot.
The front blind spot is where the front of the hood that is not visible. There are several factors that contribute to the front blind spot: the vehicle's appearance, the height of the seat, the length of the vehicle's head, and the height of the driver. If you do not control the distance of the front blind area very well, it is very easy to have a rear-end incident.
2. Back blind spot.
Thers is about 30 degrees blind spot outside the rear door.
3. Rearview mirror blind spot.
Only relying on the rear-view mirror can not see the situation around the the whole vehicle when turning.
4. A, B column blind area on both sides of the windshield.
5. The blind spot between the front and rear wheels. For example, when you are turning, you feel that you can pass, but the rear wheel is stuck. This is the blind spot caused by the difference between the front and rear wheels.
6. The blind spot of light: The opponent's vehicle opens a high beam will cause a blind spot of sight. When driving out of the tunnel, the light suddenly becomes bright, leading to black eyes, and a short-term visual blind spot will appear.
7. Detour road blind area: driving on the mountain road will be obscure because of the rugged terrain.
8. Overtaking blind area: When the front vehicle suddenly decelerates, it will easily collide.
Benefits of installation haloview backup camera system on bus:
1.Emphasizing the role of installation a haloview backup camera on the bus is never excessive.
2. Many countries have already installed backup cameras on school buses. Some countries even force school buses to install a certain brand. Students are active to run everywhere, a bus load many children who do not have a strong sense of safety. With a high-end Haloview reverse camera will well protect students' safety.
3. Shuttle bus are huge and collisions are easy to happen.
4. Transit bus when in a hurry may be prone to collisions. With haloview backup camera you can see pedestrians and obstacles anytime. Besides some novice drivers are not very good at driving a coach bus, so having a haloview backup camera can increase the driver's confidence.
Haloview MC7101 installation:
Haloview is committed to providing an awesome blind spot solutions with a good reputation and make sure every driver can afford.
1. In the backup camera industry, low-end products are already very common with low price,but quality can't be guaranteed, while high-end camera system are generally in high price.
2. All Haloview's products must be kept down to half price of the same quality products, thus giving consumers real benefits, rather than propagating as low price but actually cheating consumers. Haloview original products must also not be higher than the price of alternative products.
3. Please only compare haloview products with the top 3 brands in the industry. Quality is haloview's brand basis. If we produce rubbish, haloivew will not be able to establish itself in this industry.
4. Whether it is pre-sale or post-sale, you can always contact haloview's award-winning support team. All service personnel have professional product training. Our R&D department and customer service center are only separated by a wall. If you have a very professional problem, our R&D engineers will response immediately.
Haloview backup camera system for Bus