Haloview provide the most affordbable blind spot solution for van
What are the blind spots in my vehicle:
1. Front blind spot.
The front blind spot is where the front of the hood that is not visible. There are several factors that contribute to the front blind spot: the vehicle's appearance, the height of the seat, the length of the vehicle's head, and the height of the driver. If you do not control the distance of the front blind area very well, it is very easy to have a rear-end incident.
2. Back blind spot.
Thers is about 30 degrees blind spot outside the rear door.
3. Rearview mirror blind spot.
Only relying on the rear-view mirror can not see the situation around the the whole vehicle when turning.
4. A, B column blind area on both sides of the windshield.
5. The blind spot between the front and rear wheels. For example, when you are turning, you feel that you can pass, but the rear wheel is stuck. This is the blind spot caused by the difference between the front and rear wheels.
6. The blind spot of light: The opponent's vehicle opens a high beam will cause a blind spot of sight. When driving out of the tunnel, the light suddenly becomes bright, leading to black eyes, and a short-term visual blind spot will appear.
7. Detour road blind area: driving on the mountain road will be obscure because of the rugged terrain.
8. Overtaking blind area: When the front vehicle suddenly decelerates, it will easily collide.
Benefits of installation haloview backup camera system:
1. Solving the visual blind spot behind the van is more important than installing a dash cam.
2. From children's safety,vans are the vehicles that most need backup cameras.
3. The van only has a rear view camera can basically meets security needs. You don't need to buy extra Mobile DVR.
4. Some people think that drilling a hole at the van will damage the vehicle and not look good. In fact, a small hole will not damage the vehicle, and the camera has a waterproof ring.
5. Vans often need to be parked near home. Every day, children will play in the back of your van, have a haloview camera can avoid a potential disaster.
Haloview is committed to providing an awesome blind spot solutions with a good reputation and make sure every driver can afford.
1. In the backup camera industry, low-end products are already very common with low price,but quality can't be guaranteed, while high-end camera system are generally in high price.
2. All Haloview's products must be kept down to half price of the same quality products, thus giving consumers real benefits, rather than propagating as low price but actually cheating consumers. Haloview original products must also not be higher than the price of alternative products.
3. Please only compare haloview products with the top 3 brands in the industry. Quality is haloview's brand basis. If we produce rubbish, haloivew will not be able to establish itself in this industry.
4. Whether it is pre-sale or post-sale, you can always contact haloview's award-winning support team. All service personnel have professional product training. Our R&D department and customer service center are only separated by a wall. If you have a very professional problem, our R&D engineers will response immediately.
Haloview backup camera system for Van