Haloview provide the best blind spot solution for fire truck
What are the blind spots in my vehicle:
1. Front blind spot.
The front blind spot is where the front of the hood that is not visible. There are several factors that contribute to the front blind spot: the vehicle's appearance, the height of the seat, the length of the vehicle's head, and the height of the driver. If you do not control the distance of the front blind area very well, it is very easy to have a rear-end incident.
2. Back blind spot.
Thers is about 30 degrees blind spot outside the rear door.
3. Rearview mirror blind spot.
Only relying on the rear-view mirror can not see the situation around the the whole vehicle when turning.
4. A, B column blind area on both sides of the windshield.
5. The blind spot between the front and rear wheels. For example, when you are turning, you feel that you can pass, but the rear wheel is stuck. This is the blind spot caused by the difference between the front and rear wheels.
6. The blind spot of light: The opponent's vehicle opens a high beam will cause a blind spot of sight. When driving out of the tunnel, the light suddenly becomes bright, leading to black eyes, and a short-term visual blind spot will appear.
7. Detour road blind spot: driving on the mountain road will be obscure because of the rugged terrain.
8. Overtaking blind spot: When the front vehicle suddenly decelerates, it will easily collide.
Benefits of installation haloview backup camera system on a fire truck:
1. Solve the problem of rear blind spots of the vehicle. From the rear door to outside, there is an area of about 30 degrees beyond the view field of the mirror. With haloview camera system, the driver can immediately see the situation behind the fire truck and can speed up the response.
2. Solve the problem of blind spots of rearview mirror. The rearview mirrors on both sides of the ambulance can only see the sides of the vehicle's body, and can not completely see all the situations around, especially from the side road to the main road, the driver can not observe the vehicle from the left rearview mirror, if driver accelerate and with high-angle cut in the innermost lane, it is easy to collide with a vehicle that is moving at a high speed in the innermost lane. But with the haloview MC7101, the driver can easily make it.
3. The fire truck must make full use of every minute and cannot afford to hesitate. A unit of backup cameras can help to avoid delay.
4. In heavy rain, foggy weather, and dim light at night, it is difficult to see the rear vehicles. The haloview backup camera system is created to solve the blind area of the rearview mirror.
Haloview is committed to providing an awesome blind spot solutions with a good reputation and make sure every driver can afford.
1. In the backup camera industry, low-end products are already very common with low price,but quality can't be guaranteed, while high-end camera system are generally in high price.
2. All Haloview's products must be kept down to half price of the same quality products, thus giving consumers real benefits, rather than propagating as low price but actually cheating consumers. Haloview original products must also not be higher than the price of alternative products.
3. Please compare haloview products only with the top 3 brands in the industry. Quality is haloview's brand basis. If we produce rubbish, haloivew will not be able to establish itself in this industry.
4. Whether it is pre-sale or post-sale, you can always contact haloview's award-winning support team. All service personnel have professional product training. Our R&D department and customer service center are only separated by a wall. If you have a very professional problem, our R&D engineers will response immediately.
Haloview backup camera system for fire truck