Haloview MC7601 7" Wired Rear View System
1. 7" TFT LCD monitor,120°wide viewing angle,16:9 and 800 x 3 (RGB) x 480
2. Picture image can be adjusted for Horizontal, Vertical, Mirror and Normal viewing.
3. 8 languages optional: English, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian.
4. Automatic back lighting for buttons.
5. Multiple video formats: AUTO/ PAL/NTSC.
6. Up to 3 cameras input, and built-in mic and speakers for audio
7. Operates from 10 -32V. Supports 12V or 24V automobile battery.
8. Automatic scanning function.
9. The scale can be adjusted for left, right, up and down.
10. Automatically switches to back-up,left,right camera views.
11. Built-in SMART IR-CUT filter makes image more realistic and avoid color blur.
12. 4 IR LED provide 32ft of night vision.
13. The camera’s IP69K waterproof rating (highest IP rating) and the vibration rating is 10G.
Rear View Monitor System
Haloview MC7601 Rear View System will take a little more time to install than the wireless kit. It could provide a slightly better image quality than the wireless system. It has a 16:9 LCD display, a pixel resolution of 800 x 3 (RGB) x 480 with a 400 cd/m² luminance and 3 wired camera input. NTSC / PAL video system options are available. Auto dim function makes the monitor automatically adjusts the backlight to fit the ambient light. The monitor can be switched from CAM1 to CAM2 in just 0.8 seconds, this enable the driver to switch his views quickly in an emergency situation, and the parking lines can help the driver to judge speed and distance accurately. It also has a built-in microphone and audio speakers.
This system can be applied to a variety of vehicles that need view assistance for driving such as buses, trailers, trucks, SUVs, vans, RV, agricultural etc. The power supply is wide from DC10V to 32V so it is perfect for all kinds of heavy-duty vehicles
Rear View Camera
It produces 120°wide viewing angle, with a great sensor which provides effective pixels of 960 x 576 pixels ( PAL) and 960 x 480 pixels ( NTSC ) . The built-in SMART IR-CUT filters present more realistic color images during the day. The infrared sensor will automatically turn on in low light condition and the image is black and white in low noise.
The camera is equipped with a heavy-duty metal sun visor that protects the camera from glaring and flaring. The camera has a 10G vibration rating that make the camera reliable and resistant. Its IP69K rating is completely make it to work well in wet conditions.
SMART IR CUT Function:
Use 650nm filter at daytime, it will automatically switch to 850nm at night.It can avoid color blur.
Monitor: 5.25" (H) x 7" (L) x 1" (D)
Camera: (with bracket) 3.25" (H) x 3" (L) x 1.5" (D)
Haloview's rear view system use anti-glare screen,please tear off the monitor's screen protection film which may cause reflection after installation.
What's in the wired backup camera kit
1. Haloview MC7601 Wired Rear View System with 7" Monitor X1
2. Wired Camera X1
3. U-Support Bracket X1
4. Sunshied X1
5. Angle Adjustment Screws X4
6. Durable Suction Cup X1
7. Cables, length of 5/10/20 meters optional
8.Haloview BMW-C Cable (184cm =6 ft) with DC converter X1
9. Haloview Cigarette Lighter Power Supply Adapter 1.4 Meters (4.6 ft) Cable,Output to DC connector X1
10. User Manual X1
US customers can buy MC7601 at Amazon:
|LCD Size||7'' 16:9|
|Loudspeaker||One 15x24mm Round Loudspeaker|
|Power Comsumption||About 6W|
|Outer Demension||182mm(W) x 122mm(H) x 26mm(D)|
|Dot Pitch||0.0642(W) x 0.1790(H)|
|Resolution||800 x 3(RGB) x 480|
|Contrast||500 : 1|
|Viewing Angle||U: 50°/ D: 70° ; R: 70°/ L: 70°|
|Operating Temperature||-20~+70℃; RH: 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-30~+80℃; RH: 90%|
|Image Device||1/3” CMOS|
|Effective Pixels(PAL)||960(H) * 576(V)|
|Effective Pixels(NTSC)||960(H) * 480(V)|
|Horizontal Sync Frequency(PAL)||15.625 kHz|
|Horizontal Sync Frequency(NTSC)||15.734 kHz|
|Electronic Shutter(PAL)||1/50～1/100,000 Seconds|
|Electronic Shutter(NTSC)||1/60～1/100,000 Seconds|
|Sensing Area||4.880 mm (H) × 3.670 mm (V)|
|Scanning System||2:1 Interlace|
|Video Output||1.0Vp-p, 75 Ohm|
|S/N Ratio||Better than 43.3dB|
|Minimum Illumination||0 Lux with IR ON|
|Night vision distance||8~10m (26~32ft)|
|Operating Temperature||–30℃ ~ 70℃, RH90% MAX|
|Storage Temperature||–40℃ ~ 80℃, RH90% MAX|
Q: What are the differences between Haloview wired and wireless camera systems?
A: 1. Wired system has stable image than wireless system but the installation is a bit troublesome, wireless system is more easy to install.
2. The wireless system is recording available, but the wired system has no recording function.
3. The wireless system support split mode and 4 cameras are available, the wired system don't support split mode and 3 cameras are available.
4. The wireless system support low power consumption function, but the wired system don't support low power consumption function.
5. The monitor and camera of the wireless system are powered separately, but the camera of the wired system is powered by the monitor, the camera will not work as long as the monitor is turned off.
The common feature: Both have smart IR cut function(more clear and stable image in the daytime, anti-vibration)
Q: How long does it take to install a Haloivew reav view camera system?
A: Installation time varies based on vehicle and camera quantity.
a standard one camera wireless system should take half hour to install. with 4 cameras takes about 1 hour.Wired system with 1 camera takes about 40 minutes, 3 cameras takes about 2 hours.
Q: What vehicles can Haloview wired systems be applied for?
A: Haloview wired backup cameras could be applied for heavy-duty vehicles. It could be used for harvester, navvy, farm, forklift, crane and planter etc. For those vehicles like fifth wheels, travel trailers or semi-trucks, you can also choose the wireless back up camera which is more easier to install.
Q: Can you please tell us what size drill bit we need for the black grommet on the camera cable? I purchased a system and need this info.
A: There is a waterproof rubber gasket on the camera cable. You can drill holes with a diameter of 20mm.
Q: I don't know what to choose from wired or wireless, what is your suggestion?
A：If you want to save money and have install tools, try the wired. If you want easier installation, choose wireless MC7101.Our product's quality is better than competitors,but only half price of their.
Q:I need to mount the camera offset on the back of my Class B RV so it will not be centered. Can i adjust the image so that when i am backing up it appears more centered?
A:Wired Rear View System: If the camera is not centered, you need to calibrate the reverse cursor, then you can correct it in the menu bar in the monitor. Only the display position of the reversing cursor on the screen can be corrected, the image cannot be adjusted. However, the upper and lower viewing angles can be adjusted by adjusting the angle of the camera.
Wireless system: The image display cannot be adjusted left and right. The reversing cursor is also fixed and cannot be adjusted. However, the upper and lower viewing angles can be adjusted by adjusting the angle of the camera. Please try to center the camera and then install it.
- Standard Shipping
Estimated Delivery Time
United States, Russia,
|ePacket||10-15 Business days||Available|
|China Post||20-30 Business days||Available|
- Fast Shipping
Estimated Delivery Time
TNT, DHL, Fedex, EMS
|5-8 Business days||Available|
- Orders over than 90 USD will be shipped by fast shipping method.
- Orders less than 90 USD will be shipped by standard shipping method.
- Customs duties: You may have to pay customs duties to receive your order, we can not guarantee or predict the value of it. Orders shipped with an express mail service have a higher probability of being taxed.
All orders will be shipped within 2 business days,from Shenzhen city in China where Haloview's factory located, in most cases we will arrange shipment at the time of we receive your order.
You can cancel the order before we ship your items. The order can then be cancelled for a full refund or placed on hold.
If an item is out of stock the site will state out of stock. You can fill out your email for notification when the item backs to store.