Haloview wireless RV side marker light cameras allow you to replace your existing side marker lights or clearance lights with quick&easy installation. This is the best addition to any RV owner who needs to add side cameras to the MC7108/MC5111/RD7 monitor for more viewing fields or changing lanes.
The angle of the camera can be adjusted to the field of view you want to see.
You can wirelessly pair two side marker light cameras to your MC7108/MC5111/RD7 monitor for an even more viewing field on your RV. The same monitor for the marker light camera receives the signal which can be viewed alone or on split screen with the other cameras.
The side maker light cameras are attached to the clearance/marker lights making them easy to install on your RV, commercial truck and trailer.
1. Remove the side marker light from your RV
2. Remove the cover of Haloview side marker light camera
3. Connect Haloview side marker light camera to your RV marker light wiring harness
Test whether it can be powered on by RV
4. Mounting the camera with the supplied screws, we offer two ways to get the screw on:
a. Install with 2 screws, one left and one right b. Install with 4 screws, two left and two right
5. To prevent water leakage into RV from outside, please glue all holes in the bracket by glass cement
6. Reinstall the cover of side marker light camera
Note: The side camera comes with two 12-24V DC wires and two Ground wires. You can simply tie the DC wires together, the camera will only work when the marker lights are on. If you want it to work more like a security system and work when the lights are not on, then you need to run a power line from the battery to the camera DC wire (the thinner one).
|Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Image Device||1/4" CMOS|
|SMART IR-CUT||650nm Day/850nm Night Auto|
|Transmision Distance(barrier free)||300m(984ft)|
|Night Vision Distance||8~10m (26~32ft)|
|Power Supply||DC 12-24V|